Question
Posted by: h26 | 2007/07/20

a letter to cs, please no comments.

Dear CS

I am sorry that I behaved like that yesterday, it's just that i would like some people to really leave me alone, you see the thing is, no one likes being prejudiced against. We need to see beyond colour race and status. and because i was clouded by anger - i just wanted to avenge and yes i was nasty.

I hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive me.

Your biggest fan
H26

Hey, nobody enjoys experiencing prejudice, myself included. As "h26" is a pretty opaque nickname, I dont think any of us ( unless you contacted them separately ) were aware of your age, sex, race or size of shoes.
There appeared to be something going on between you and another reader that involved contacts and interactions way beyond anything happening within the forum --- and whatever happens outside the forum should remain outside the forum.
You surely were angry, and became an unpleasant nuisance, interfering with the ability of the forum to help anyone else. Please don't do that again.
And Echelle --- your nasty extra comment has been deleted, as will any other such bits of sniping. Your behaviour in this incident hasn't been impressive either.
Peace, brothers and sisters, peace. Now, can we return to business as normal ?

2
Posted by: H26 | 2007/07/20

Thank you cs, you really practice what you preach.

Reply to H26
Posted by: ADMIN | 2007/07/20

Please respect the request for NO comments - other than CS.

Reply to ADMIN