Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/25

A good "thunk" was all it took!

Good Morning to you ALL!

CS, I know you are now able to tell who and where the postings are coming from, so you will know that this is me. I had a good long "thunk" about things last night and decided to take your advice. I will not allow yesterdays nastiness and childishness to cast a shadow on me. Just as I have dealt with the other problems in my life, I will deal with this.

I can only attribute the fact that I let it get under my skin yesterday to me being worried and upset on behalf of a friend who is having problems at the moment. I would not normally respond or react to such feeblemindedness. I should know better! Having to deal with mental and emotional abuse on a daily basis in my own home is much harder to deal with than this silly nonsense.

So, I will continue to help where I can and if there are people out there who cannot accept the fact that I have learnt the hard way from experience, then that is their problem.

I will, however, cease posting the good morning and good-byes, but will sneak them in on another posting!!!! So watch out for them, Trixie and whoever else is irritated by them!

Okay, that's off my chest now and I feel better. Thanks everyone for your support, I will not be going anywhere.

Watch out, here I come!

Hi Frusty, and welcome back.
Well thunked.

13
Posted by: lee | 2005/11/26

Yay

lol.. a bit late.. was absent yesterday :).. glady you back

Reply to lee

Huh? when did you leave frusty? you were here still yesterday and now you back? all of us have been dissed on this forum. no need to get your knickers in a knot. glad to see you back despite the absence of a gilded invitation. tantrums arent becoming. ignore the posts you dont like and just get on with what youre doing so well.

Posted by: ... | 2005/11/25

hopefully that reverberation across the entire nation of "come back" had something to do with getting you back here :) Glad you thunked good!

Reply to ...
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/11/25

Ek's ok oor die begrafnis net die klein kinders wat mens se hart breek.

Ne is okerig lekker verkoue van al die swem by die skool, sy laaik dit mos so dat sy 'n ekstra dag swem inkry saam 'n ander klas ook. Elke nou en dan rol sy 'n halwe toilet rol af en se my "noose" te pragtig!

Ja hulle irriteer mens maar soms al weet jy mens moet nie laat hulle dit doen nie, soos daai verdomde dagga rokende ou hierrond wat my gat krap lately en snaaks genoeg ons het altyd so goed oor die weg gekom en eendag toe's ek net 'n koei en vir watter rede sal net hy weet.

Maar nou ja! Dis naweek en more werk ons nie!

Lekker dag verder hoor en ek hoop nie jy gaan gou iewers heen nie want ek laaik jou postings!

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/25

Hi, CP MOM. Shame, ek is so jammer om dit te hoor. Is jy darem okay vandag?

Ag, nee wat, gewoonlik wat ek hulle nie kop toe nie, maar ek was net gister bekommerd oor 'n vriend, toe laat ek hulle onder my vel kom. Ek het net tyd nodig gehad om te dink. Dit is nou oor. Ek is weer hier.

Hoe gaan dit met daai oulike meisie van jou?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/11/25

Ek was gister by 'n begrafnis al die fun gemis lyk dit my ? Was dit jou beurt ?

Wat het gebeur ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/25

Jakes, that's the funniest image you brought to mind. Can you imagine a 43 year young woman pouting and stomping. Hahahahaha.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/11/25

I would have liked to see you earlier - lips pouting and heels stomping - wow. hee heee hee

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/25

We all have our days......

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/25

Thanks guys. I genuinely don't normally let it get to me. I just ignore them. And so it shall continue......

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/25

We knew that!!!!!
LOL

Just take what you personally need from the forum, and forget the twatties on here.
I mean, their need is to be petty, so we are allowing them that too.

all winning.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: ASP | 2005/11/25

Hey Frusty, glad to hear about your decision.

;)

Reply to ASP
Posted by: twink | 2005/11/25

good to have you back frusty dear.

you are too valuble to lose over something like this. good people are hard to come by these days, and you're one of the few....

have a super awesome day.

love
twink

Reply to twink