Posted by: Sasha | 2008/07/21

A Good Job

Im stuck in a job that i am just so sick and tired of!
Its a relatively good position in the company but i dont get paid well as i should as i never had any tertiary studies.I have worked myself up over 3 yrs here but i think its time to move as its evident that i will never be financially stable working here.

What i want to know is,where do i go from here...
I would like to study something,i dont know what but would like to get a job with a good salary...
Is there maybe some coarse i could do part time so that when i complete i could go into some field and earn good money?
I think right now i dont even care which field as long as it pays good and i could do with a change.

Any suggestions ...

I hope other readrs, with experience in the business world and job market, can advise here, as this isn't a psychiatric problem. Maybe see a psychologicist who does vocational guidance and can do tests with you to clarify your areas of interest and skills