Question
Posted by: Therold | 2004/01/06

A circumcised penis is NOT normal !

where did you find your babrabric backward parents ? Having sensula healthy erogenouys body tissue removed for whim and MYTH is a violation and assault !
Serves NO valid purpose why are you so misled and brutalised ?

Therold --- where do you find your barbaric spelling ? Typing while you are literally incoherent with rage isn't a good idea. And if you persist, under whatever nickname, in abusing these forums again, we will have to renew the search for your identity ( which Zeena may have guessed correctly ? ) and arange to have you blocked from internet access by all ISPs and a routine abuser of the facilties, O king of spam.

5
Posted by: De Buyn | 2004/01/11

No, a circumcised dick is not normal except in certain circumstances.

The offerings above are illuminating to say the least. The grammar in some is appalling and the heat generated by this makes me feel this should have been broached in winter.

I'm circumcised as a baby, and in some ways, I'd wished I wasn't. My great-nephew is not and that was his parents' choice.

For those who are not circumcised and wish to be, it is their choice. If the guy is circumcised, there's nothing he can do.

Grow up all of you. I must say, the grammar from a lot of you is appalling.

Reply to De Buyn
Posted by: Amazed | 2004/01/07

Agree wholeheartedly Therold why these folk who abuse and mutilate male infants without cause except for MYTH and whim yet scream the loudest when under attack concerning this disgusting practice !
Marka you in denial too the point raised by Therold is that removing healthy body tissue for NO valid reason is cruel unethical and like rape !
You endorse rape Marka ?
As for Str a medically indicated reason for cutting away the foreskin should be the LAST RESORT for an urologist not the FIRST a tight foreskin can be helped via numerous methods with cutting the last one. BUT PLEASE NOTE NOT REFERRING HERE TO THAT REFERRING HERE TO SCOURGE OF ROUTINE INFANT MEDICALLY ENDORSED MUTILATION WHERE THERE IS NO MEDICAL REASON EXCEPT PARENTAL WHIM AND RELIGIOUS ABUSE !

Reply to Amazed
Posted by: marka | 2004/01/07

Maybe ole Therold's point is that he DOESN'T have a point ? Or that he doesn't like the shape of that point ?
"There is a force that shapes our ends, rough-hew them as we may" as the poet said !

Reply to marka
Posted by: str | 2004/01/07

my boyfriend had to have his foreskin removed when he was 12, as it was tight and extremely painful.

what do you have to say abou that, Therold?

Reply to str
Posted by: k00s | 2004/01/06

i tink ole terolt hassa point

Reply to k00s