Question
Posted by: Melinda | 2005/12/09

a can of worms...

tell me what 2 make of this: my ex bf had a fling with some girl before we got 2gether (more than a year ago)..while we were 2gether, she would send him sms's that i found to b inappropriate..i would talk 2 him bout this and he would just ignore my feelings and say "we're just friends"...2/3 weeks after we broke up i found out that they r a couple...?

could this be condoned as cheating..i dont know how 2 feel bout this?..what i do feel is like a total fool..

How lucky you are to be rid of him --- and surely he is the fool ?

5
Posted by: Newcomer | 2005/12/09

reading your story sure brings back memories - bad ones.

My ex also broke off the relationship before we met - or at least - that is what he told me.... he told her the same thing when she found out about me.

I married him .... had a child with him .... he had an affair with her ..... and a child....

Don't go there girl!!!

Reply to Newcomer
Posted by: Kate | 2005/12/09

Good for you

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Melinda | 2005/12/09

Thanx 4 the replies...come 2 think of it, he does dwell on old relationships, luckily i made sure he understood that what we had will never ever be dwelled upon ever again.

Reply to Melinda
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/12/09

Melinda, let her have him and all the childish nonsense that comes with this great turd. It won't last - second chances rarely do. Move on and find a chap that isn't on the eternal merri-go-round of rebound repationships. Give yourself a chance.

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

You have every right to feel like a fool. It certainly sounds to me like he was cheating on you. Just be eternally grateful that you are no longer together and he cannot harm you ever again.

Reply to Frusty