Question
Posted by: Blaah | 2007/12/12

a Book for Christmas (Marley and Me)

Hi people

i just finished a book called Marley and Me by John Grogan (life and love with the worlds worst dog).
I would recommend this book to anyone especially Lab owners, but i is a very good book for any dog lover.

It is an easy read, so for even those that do not normally walk around with their head stuck in book, it is a definate must read.

It is light, funny and full of lifes twists and turns, it is a sort of biography by John Gorgan about his family and thier life with their dog Marley. So it is non fictional, but not a heavey trodden book.

There are sections you gasp, sections you laugh, sections you shake your head ad even sections you get an odd feeling that this book might actually be about your family in a strange twilight world way ;p

i can think of a couple of people i will be giving this to for christmas, and i am so glad i have it in my book shelf.

Just thought i would share,

it is a great feel good, moral of the story, up lifting and make you think story.

Hope you guys that are interested find it and buy it.
you will not be sorry.

Merry Christmas All
and a Happy New year

Thanks for sharing that with us. It is good to hear about interesting reads.

2
Posted by: Blaah | 2007/12/14

i was wondering if they would make a movie

but where will they find a dog that will match Marley LOL
they will probably leave out alot of stuff thoug

Reply to Blaah
Posted by: LeeT | 2007/12/13

It is an absolutely amazing book!
It is being made into a movie next year with Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson.
Best read I've had in ages.

Reply to LeeT