Question
Posted by: MARTINE | 2006/04/20

A bit of advice continued......

Hi i have another question.... cont.....
RE: below

I have stopped bleeding but am still experienceing the pain in the smae spot ( i can oin oint it with my finger) and it is still very sharp and ofter gets worse when i lie down. I have also now noticed that if i don't go to the bath room at the precise moemnt that i feel the need to even a bit then i get lower back and lower abdominal (below tummy) pain. Last night I also noticed that I could feel what felt like a swollen soft tube from my lower abdoment to my crotch normally this is normally an even dip I am not having pain during sex. actually seems to feel better. I am aslo a lot more tired than i usually am. Is this related to what happened should i see a doctor? Am I just being paranoid because of what happened last time?

Subject: A bit of advice
Posted by: Martine
Message:
i have a question. I started my period 7 days ago I am normailly only 5 days. On the 6th day i was just menstrating during the day. Last night I went our drinking and I had a heavy bleed (not normal for me) of clean red blood (it is usually a very dark colour) then last night I had severe pain in my lower left abdomen below my tummy and am still feeling a bit of a sting there today. Last year I ended up in hospital after I lost a lot of blood from the injection whicg also cause slight damage. I am on Triphasil and am sexually active. Today I am back to what I usually am at the end of my period. Should it be anything for me to worry about! I am so scared I won't be able to have children.
thank you
Date: 13/4/2006

Subject:
Posted by: Gynaedoc
Message:
If the period ends with out any further problems, I would suggest that you wait and see what happens next month. If it continues, you should see your doctor.

Date: 16/4/2006

You should see a doctor to determine what is causing the pain.