Question
Posted by: Marieta | 2020/01/24

Soft tissue damage

My ankles and feet have blue marks on it and is sore xrays then show that I have soft tissue damage. The dr did not do anything and now my legs, ankles and feet are swollen and I am worried as I had heart failure in July / August last year.

- 2020/01/29

Hi Marieta
I am a bit worried because both legs, ankles and feet are swollen. This indicates that it is a systemic problem, and usually not a muscle injury. One of the causes of such swelling can be heart failure, so please go for a check-up as soon as possible. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.