Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/08/08

Womb pain but no discharge

Hi Doc I have pains in my womb, when I have sex, I don't see discharge and I'm 25 years old, This Pain started 2014, I went to see doctors and they say everything is fine, but the pain keep on coming. so I continue to see doctors n went to clinics, they say is STI infections, I took my partner there to be treated but nothing changes, I stopped having sexual intercourse thinking it will be better but still the same pains, when I walk I feel like my womb is moving. i told the doctors that i don't see discharge, some gave me pills for discharge and some they say its homosexual. Doctor please help me, what must i do. last year on this day 08 August 2019 i got miscarriage, i planned to be pregnant cuz I'm scared for not having children but still i got miscarriage. Please your advice will be more helpful

- 2019/08/12

I'm afraid I cannot tell the cause of your pain without a full examination. Abdominal pain could be due to bladder or bowel problems as well as gynae ones, so it may not be related to your womb. I would suggest that you see a  general doctor to assess which area may be causing your pain, and you can then be referred to the correct doctor.