Question
Posted by: | 2018/01/17

Womans chronic tension orgasm

I am a 24 year old female and I orgasm by crossing my legs and recently had a weird obsession and did this for 3 months daily. Bow I have noticed during regular intercourse I can't feel as much and it made me looser. Will I return back to normal? Or have I permanently damged my vagina? I was very tight before this and had a lot of feeling before the 3 minths. Please help I saw my gyno but she didnt even know about tension orgasms! No help there!

- 2018/01/19

I think the best person for you to speak to would be a sexologist.