Question
Posted by: Warm Regards | 2019/07/15

With regards to previous question: TTC- Nothing is working

Good morning, Going back to the day before I found out about the miscarriage I had thyroid and HcG test done through drawing blood. The results came back that my hcg levels has dropped double and that caused miscarraige.The thyroid tests are normal. I also had a pap smear 2 weeks after and my uterus/uterus lining(wall) is perfectly normal as well as both ovaries. Pap smear results were all normal and when we did the scan my gynae showed me that my eggs are all the same size(7mm) and non are matured or maturing. She said that I might need medical treatment to enhance my hormone levels to produce matured eggs if I want to conceive. Today I am 6 days late and still didnt take a test. My period was due on the 9th july and previous period was on the 11th June, for the first time I had a 28 day cycle and I assume that we knew my fertile window and ovulation day So we been trying . We waiting till this coming friday because the last time i was 13 days late and then got my period a few days thereafter but that was on a 39 day cycle. My partner is abit afraid of disappointment so we decided to wait till upcoming Friday to test. I have been having PMS including slight cramps and sore breasts since the 25th(supposedly ovulation day) and the cramps hasnt stopped. Its not heavy cramping and still no sign of my period. We are praying this is our chance. If not I will keep you posted. I feel guilty because the past weekend I was drinking red wine knowing that we could be pregnant but I also dont want to keep my hopes up. I would really like to take a test without my partner so that i can know why i feel like this. It might bein my mind but I kind of "feel pregnant" as I know what it felt like the first time besides the morning sickness. I only have PMS, slight cramps, sore breasts, heavy abdominal feeling and increase in apitite. I hope you can assist before reaching out to my gynae again.

- 2019/07/16

It sounds like your next step will be to do a pregnancy test. That is the only way you will know if you are pregnant or not.