Question
Posted by: | 2018/05/17

Will you pick up weight after stopping injections BUT maintaining eating and exercise ?

Overall I am a healthy person just not losing that last 5kg after 2nd child to be pre - preg body weight. I am just concerned that if I stop the injection I will pick up double the amount? Maintaining eating habit and exercise will def still be on going. 

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2018/05/20

Hello,

Thank you for being in touch. 

Well done on the great weight loss! It's hard to answer the question without knowing what injection you are on. Either way though, the injection was NOT the reason for your weight loss. It was your great eating habits, good nutrition patterns and excellent exercise. I strongly believe that it was all you and your efforts and had nothing to do with the injection. 

Keep focusing on good and healthy eating principles such as drinking lots of water, minimising alcohol, watching your portions to include half a plate of veg with every main meal, exercising a few times a week, and sleeping well, at least 7 hours per night. 

Keep up the great work!