Question
Posted by: Bruno | 2018/06/15

Wife tired or not in the mood

I have been married to my wife for 5 years and sex life was fine. Recently she constantly gets tired for sex sometimes when I initiate sex she says she is not in the mood. She hardly initiate sex and it is frustrating me now. I spoke to her about this issue and she says there's nothing she can do, she can't have sex when she tired or not in the mood. Please advise.

- 2018/06/18

Hi Bruno,
Sorry to hear about this.  Be sympathetic, but gently explore whether,
 apart from the specific sex issue, all is well with her.  Is she physically fit, or has she any health worries ?  Is she more than usually stressed at work or at home ? Are there financial or family problems that worry her ? Could she have become depressed ?  This is a common condition which commonly causes loss of interest in sex among many other symptoms which might not include very obvious depressed mood, and yet respond well to treatment.  Is she taking any medications, by prescription of bought without prescription ? All sorts of drugs can cause loss of interest in sex, or other sexual difficulties, as a side-effect. 
Could she be persuaded to see a good GP for  thorough checkup, to see if anything else needs attention ?
And what of your personal relationship, aside from sex ?  Is everything else between you just fine ?  If not, seeing a couples counselor could help a lot.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2018/07/03

I always tell my hubby that when he helps with household chores it makes me so horny...we have a great sex life and he does the dishes and makes beds/does grocery shopping when I ask him to. I often initiate sex and he loves it. Household drudgery makes a woman feel tired and used and resentful aka you still expect us to be ready in the bedroom. Not saying this is it, for all I know you have a full time person to help. But housework, kids, a hefty job and feeling unappreciated can all add up as the lady above says - romance her and help out but expect to do this always - see what happens - please let us know.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2018/06/19

Spoil her a bit. Run a bath tub with her fav wine and candles and ease her off the stress. Don't expect a happy ending yet. Next day put a note in her lunch box or not on the mirror saying she is beautiful. All these brownie points will make her aww and she would put in more effort. ? . Maybe try for a few days.