Question
Posted by: esuo | 2018/09/18

Wife out partying with friends

Went out with friends a month ago got home after 12pm drunk. This weekend friend's birthday party so all went out wife flirting dancing and drunk with friend. I wanted to leave. But wife needed to get home with me. TOLD today going out to supper as it is the friend's Bday today and Saturday was just the party. I'm not Happy

- 2018/09/18

Hi Esuo,
I really understand that you dont feel happy about this.  This must be some fancy friend : even Queens and Emperors have only one birthday.  I find that sometimes when someone is too keen to go out and party as much as possible, they are in part trying to avoid problems in their home relationship, which is really what they should be concentrating on.