Question
Posted by: Joha Koen | 2018/10/21

Wife's libido

Hi, my wife doesn't think about sex, dream about sex, touch herself or anything. If I moan about not getting any sex, she just gives in to get it over with. I give my life to her, carry her on my hands and do everything for her, from laundry, housekeeping, cooking and everything any woman dreams of. I do not drink or smoke, not bad looking and medium build. What can we do to get her aroused on a regular basis? 

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2018/10/23

You wife's libido could be low for a number of reasons. Firstly, has she always had a low libido? Some people are just not very interested in sex, and if this is the case then there is not much you can do to increase her sex drive. If this is not the case, and there has been an obvious decrease in sexual interest, this could be due to depression, weight gain, stress, relationship problems, weight gain, chronic medication, childbirth, young children in the home, financial issues, inability to climax, menopause, the monotony of domesticity (and the monogamous marital domestic arrangement) - you get the picture. You need to figure out what exactly is the issue and then work on that particular issue (or issues). 

I consult in Cape Town if you need to contact me.