Question
Posted by: Nthabisen B | 2015/12/19

Why do I keep dreaming about my ex?

Had this dream about my ex. He was at my place and we were standing at my door. We were both dressed in traditional attire. He was holding my hands and he told me that I should wait for him that he will be back soon he has things that he needs to sort out. We were so in love. The dream felt so real.

18
Posted by: lucas | 2017/03/16

i have dreamed of my ex girlfriend sending me messages

Reply to lucas
Posted by: lucas | 2017/03/16

i dreamed of my ex girlfriend sending me messages

Reply to lucas
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/31

Haibo! Why you no answer!!???

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/31

Haibo! Why you no answer!!???

Posted by: page | 2016/07/24

Thokoza gogo, I dreamed about the father of my kids who left me with the kids 3months ago, He came to wearing izintambo ezining On his waist red and white with something ethungelwe phambili, anothee r plain red, blue and white 1, i was so shocked couldnt believe coz he would not wear such

Reply to page
Posted by: samke | 2016/07/19

I dreamed about my first boyfriend (ex),I met him along the street, he was very happy to see me,he run to me trying to hug me and I ignored him I was upset for him.what does this mean?

Reply to samke
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/04

I dreamed of my Ex telling me that he loves me and trying to kiss me but again I see him with his girlfriend but they looked like they were not lovers. he seemed distanced from her

Posted by: nongazi | 2016/06/01

Camagu gogo ,i need to know what does it mean dreaming of my X of 15years his late father that i never met no see or knowing him,but in a dreaming asking me about his son and that why im not with him?please help x3 having this dream Camagu Gogo

Reply to nongazi
Posted by: georgia | 2016/05/05

I dreamed about my ex waiting and begging on me.to come with him

Reply to georgia
Posted by: Lx | 2016/04/13

Someone dreamed about me getting maried and there were two woman who were trying to poisoning me with a snake poison on that wedding day, please explain the meaning of mydream

Reply to Lx
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/03

i dreamet i was at home cooking pudding and found out i was two months pregnant with my ex's baby ( we have a 1year old together) and i kept trying to call him but couldnt then i thought of arboting the baby and i saw it sitting on the sofa looking exactly like my 1year old but younger.please help.

Posted by: Phumla | 2016/03/26

In my dream I was walking I the streets of my birth village. I saw 2 cars burning I the street, the other small black car and the other a taxi. A lady I can't remember turned up infront of me and we were asking how could this have happened. I was expkaining to her of the possibility of the hot engines which collided and petrol adding up. I left and when I reached home I saw at a distance a car accident happening. I wanted to call my boyfriend and caution him as he was about to come to my place. Then I realised my mother (deceased) was there so may be I should let him not to come.

Reply to Phumla
Posted by: Zandile ndlovu | 2016/03/24

I dreamed abt my ex boyfrend i seeing his room changing it was looking nice picturs in the table ni dovet and everthing was new to his room what that meaning

Reply to Zandile ndlovu
Posted by: leyo | 2016/03/07

I had a dream some one was pining with something on my forehead I couldn't scream I reached my hand to my husband and he woke up, we spoke about it, my husband is someone who is just finding his way on praying and I encourage him a lot, I then dreamt of my husband cousin having sex while he was in the toilet, it was so bizarre we barely speak and the cousin is the one who has taken over my husband family house.

Reply to leyo
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/02

I dreamt that all my teeth were falling off, what does that mean.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/19

Gogo i've dreaming of me being pregnant my ex's baby and he was so happy in the dream he couldn't stop saying thank you and that when the stomach is big he will send damage nd lobola money to my family. The reason i want to know is that ever since i've been with him he wanted to have a baby with me i was just not ready. Can you please help me gogo

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/07

I dreamt having a very beautiful hairstyle it was so nice and shining.... And again I dreamt talking to my enermy asking her what's her problem.he giving harem I advise

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/22

Dear Gogo, I dreamed that the woman my ex cheated on me with and impregnated was naked and pregnant, taking a bath in front of me. Her private parts were very bushy....something I've never seen before.She was looking at me while washing herself and laughing. I was crying whilst watching her but couldn't move away.I woke up very upset at 2 am and started praying.After praying I slept peacefully without anymore dreams about her.