Question
Posted by: Jason | 2019/09/23

Why do I have post cholecystectomy pain in my upper right chest?

2 years ago had my gall bladder removed after experiencing pain in that area. No stone were found on imaging pre OP. After removal I did ok for about six months. The pain returned and I had an ultrasound, hidascan, ct, MRI, egd, and colonoscopy. All have found nothing. Latest bloodwork shows high SGPT levels(98).

- 2019/09/23

Hi Jason
The problem could be in the liver or the pancreas, so I think the doctors will have to focus on these areas and do more in-depth tests. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.