Question
Posted by: Shivam Gupta | 2017/02/15

How can I loose my weight?

Who can I loose my weight and what is sutibal diet for me. Age- 21 Sex- Male citizen-Indian weight-100 Kg Vegetarian Height-5 feet 10 inch Waist-40 Inch

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2017/02/19

Weight-loss occurs when a kilojoule-deficit is created, this means that in order for you to lose weight, you need to eat less than your body needs.

For a balanced eating plans which will help you achieve your weight-loss and nutritional goals it it recommended that you see a Registered Dietitian for an individualised eating plan.  You may locate a dietitian near you on the following website (Association of Dietitians South Africa) http://www.adsa.org.za/