Question
Posted by: Xyz | 2015/11/05

What are these white marks in my boyfriend's underwear?

I found a pair of my boyfriend's underwear in the car. I saw white marks. Should I be worried? Can this just happen to a man to have a discharge?

- 2015/11/08

Men can have white stains or yellow stains on the front of their underwear. Some men can get easily aroused and perhaps have semen stains (pre-cum) but it doesn't mean he cheated. Usually the yellow stains are from urine or discharge. Many women also have a certain amount of discharge in their underwear. No need to worry. 

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/09

Why was his underwear in the car and where was your boyfriend? Makes me wonder hmmm.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/06

Dont worry males do release some precum during the day and in the mornings it is normal and we cant controle it and after masterbation

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/06

The marks you describe is semen / cum marks. Maybe he masturbated somewhere and later took off his underwear or he was very much aroused and leaked pre-cum. Don't worry about this as this is typical of how the male organ works and is natural to happen.