Question
Posted by: | 2019/05/20

White Nipple Tip

I’m a 37 year old woman with no children and definitely not pregnant. I noticed over the weekend that my left nipple tip has turned white. The areola is still pink and the base of the nipple itself is also pink, but the tip is entirely white. When my nipple is hard, it basically looks as if the left nipple is entirely white while the other side is pink. Its not a pimple (tried squeezing it and although very painful, nothing comes out), There is no pain or discomfort, my nipple is not leaking any fluid or dry in any way. There is also no swelling that I can see, just the colour change. Should I be concerned?

- 2019/05/21

It would be better to go to the doctor to have it examined - any asymmetrical change in the breasts, or colour change of the breast or nipple - should be investigated. Good luck.