Question
Posted by: Richard | 2019/10/20

air blockage when swallowing

When eating at times it seems that when i have swallowed the food does not go down but gets blocked just after my throat causing me to choke and then either throwing up or having to used a liquid to have to force the food item down. Once that is done can feel the relief in the throat area. And it seems that the airlock has passed for now.

- 2019/10/23

Hi Richard
It sounds as if you might have esophageal spasms. I suggest that you go for a consultation with a specialist, possibly a gastroenterologist or a surgeon. Good luck.