Question
Posted by: | 2019/07/05

What is this lump on my penis?

I have a small, (a bit bigger than the point of a pen) lump beneath the surface of my penis. It is around the middle of the shaft on the left side. It doesn't hurt, it can be pinched and pulled away with two fingers. I really have no idea what it is, and I'm traveling so medical attention is gonna be tough. (I'm also an American citizen so prompt attention at home might be a bit difficult too.) Please help.

- 2019/07/12

It sounds as if it can be a small fat gland that has enlarged, called a lipoma. If it is not bothering you and not growing, then you do not have to attend to it immediately, but you should have it examined by a doctor at some point to make sure of the diagnosis. Good luck.