Posted by: | 2019/07/05

What is this lump on my penis?

I have a small, (a bit bigger than the point of a pen) lump beneath the surface of my penis. It is around the middle of the shaft on the left side. It doesn't hurt, it can be pinched and pulled away with two fingers. I really have no idea what it is, and I'm traveling so medical attention is gonna be tough. (I'm also an American citizen so prompt attention at home might be a bit difficult too.) Please help.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc
- 2019/07/12

It sounds as if it can be a small fat gland that has enlarged, called a lipoma. If it is not bothering you and not growing, then you do not have to attend to it immediately, but you should have it examined by a doctor at some point to make sure of the diagnosis. Good luck. 

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.