Question
Posted by: | 2018/02/19

What could it be

I had flu a month ago and it was associated with congestion, dry cough and a runny nose. Know I have had a non stop cough and chest pains for a few weeks know, The caught is associated with a grey and yellow phlegm. My breathing becomes loud at nigh when sleeping and snoring. I have shortness of breath at time

Expert ImageCough Expert
- 2018/02/23

This could be a post-flu syndrome with post-nasal drip.  I suggest your try some over the counter antihistamines and possibly a nasal spray.  The latter you can get from your GP.  You can then consider your options from there and revisit a doctor if the problem persists.