Question
Posted by: M | 2018/07/18

Diet plan

Is there anyone that used the SAiCS diet solution drops? What can you tell me about the SAiCS diet

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2018/07/18

The problem I have with these drops is - one is unaware of the contents of the drops? I only have access to the information provided to the consumer on the internet and I am unable to see what ingredients are included. Therefore it is a concern re: side effects and the claims made re: the products.

At the end of the day, one needs to look at a more sustainable and maintainable approach. Yes you lose weight but you also need to know how to maintain the weight that is lost.

An individualised meal plan worked out by a Dietitian who can provide ongoing support to you is not a quick fix but a more sustainable approach. Visit our website www.adsa.org.za to find your nearest dietitian.