Question
Posted by: | 2018/07/21

Numbness

I noticed for awhile now my vagina and clit tend to get numb. Like during sex with my boyfriend it still feels really good, I can squirt and all, but orgasming is harder to do. I just wanna know like why I could be numb. I’m 21 I used to do cam girl ish stuff before and even when I masturbate I still fell numb it doesn’t feel as good as I think it should.

- 2018/07/23

I presume you mean that you don't feel arousal and sensations during sex/masturbation.  Orgasm often needs significant stimulation to achieve and you have to be in the right mood, no stress, etc. Perhaps this is normal and your expectations are too high?