Posted by: Katja | 2018/10/15

What can I do

Hallo how do I go the legal way, in getting itemized billings on my boyfriend and his brothers girlfriends phones, they are chatting on WA every day for hours, This has effected my life so drastic, that I am seeing a therapist and on medication, I watch them every day from my phone, It is becoming a very big problem....please HELP

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink
- 2018/10/15

Hello Katja,
I can't answer the main part of your question : you'd need to speak to a lawyer, and to an official from whatever cell-phone company is relevant.  I suspect that you would not be allowed to get any information about anyone else's cell-phone records. That would be a breach of those people's personal privacy. 
Probably more important though, is why you are allowing this to become so important to you, and allowing it to make you so miserable.  And these are the topics you ought to be discussing with your therapist.  Unless he has diagnosed Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, and is treating you for OCD, I'm not sure how any drugs could help, and the psychotherapy would be the important treatment.
If these two have time to waste on hours of mere chat each day, they are either unemployed, or not doing their jobs properly.  How do you know that they are doing this ? Is this just a suspicion, or are you also off work and watching your bf ? Haven't you discussed your concerns with him ?  What does he say ?  That you are so consumed by this suspicion suggests that even if he is not chatting to her, there must be something significantly wrong with your relationship, and needing attention.
Whatever is the basic problem, it's not really about cellphones or WhatsApp, but about an ailing relationship and a lack of trust, a sense of insecurity, and communication problems.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Katja | 2018/10/16

Do I see a family lawyer..please let me know tks

Reply to Katja
Posted by: Anonymous | 2018/10/15

Getting their itemized bill is not going to help you, it is only going to make matters worse. And I believe unless their phones are on your contract, you won't get their bill legally. Concentrate on dealing with your issues with your therapist and stop watching your phone

Reply to Anonymous

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.