Question
Posted by: Ana | 2018/05/20

Weird Feeling almost every day for 3 years

Hello, I want to discuss my strange feelings which I've had for 3 years now. It is difficult to tell how it started but the feeling is as follows - I feel a weird vibration/sensation feeling around my chest area which progresses to the head, includes dizziness and lightheadedness, sometimes it is followed by fainting (It happened 4 times when I completely fainted). I have this almost every day, did some tests and everything is fine except for hemoglobin and vitamin d (both pretty low). Different doctors are telling me different problems like one told me it might be anxiety (which I am not sure, I don't think I am so anxious I can faint (If I am at all), one told me It might because of the body rhythm and etc. are you by chance familiar with what this might be? or where should I search for the diagnosis?

Expert ImageHypertension expert
- 2018/05/22

Please see a specialist physician/cardiologist for a Holter ECG to check your heart rhythm.