Question
Posted by: Dusan Jolovic | 2020/06/01

Watery sperm after a lot of sex

Hello. I feel so scared. I'm 19 years old. I've been alone in house with my girlfriend for like 5 days and we had a lot of sex and I was turned on a lot (some liquid was leaking from my penis and it was my first time having sex). First time it lasted 1:30h. After that I felt some pain in lower abdomen and testicles (does not hurt me anymore) and now when we aren't together anymore and I'm at my house after 5 days when I'm masturbating I have watery semen (never happened before). Is this curable, I'm so scared that I will not be able to have children - that's my biggest fear. Can that be due to the fact I may masturbated so many times during sex ? Will this ever go away ? No one in my family is infertile. We used condoms, so It cannot be any infection... No blood in urine or sperm. No pain during urination.Please help.

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2020/06/17

Evening. If you have a lot of sex in a short period of time, you can end up with more fluid in your semen than sperm. It does not mean that you are infertile. It just means that you have ejaculated multiple times during sex over a short period of time so your body has not replenish your sperm "supply" completely every time. 

The leaking liquid is pre-ejaculate; very normal.