Question
Posted by: Elisa | 2019/06/03

Waste of time

to make a and long short I have been dating this guy for over 2 years he has made it very clear to me he was emotionally unavailablle. He calls late nite n it's only when its convenient for him. I feel there is something between us and I can't let him go. He blows me off for weeks at a time have sex with other people and tells me about it. I blew him off the other night and he was so mad. He tells me he loves me and misses me the passion we have is incredible. My question is how can I just let him go can you give me some tips on how to do it

- 2019/06/03

Oh Elisa,  Why have you chosen to chase a person who has told you he is "emotionally unavailable", and according to your description, behaves inconsiderately and selfishly.  Do you have a masochistic fondness for rejection and being badly treated ?  It's not true that you "can't let him go", but apparently true that you DON'T let him go. That's different.
Do you have such a low opinion of yourself that you don't feel you deserve to be with someone who actually respects you and treats you well ?
You say he tells you he loves you ( but is "emotionally unavailable" : don't listen to what he says.  Listen to what he does.
Maybe you'd benefit from seeing a counselor, to sort out your unfortunate relationship with yourself, and to prepare yourself for having wholesome relationships with people who genuinely love and respect you.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/06/06

You're too good for him. Don't let your life pass you by. Find someone decent who deserves you. It's give and take in a meaningful relationship.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/06/03

why in the world would you put up with this? just admit he's no good for you. stop looking at potential and see what is. block him everywhere and never have anything to do with him again