Question
Posted by: Linda | 2016/12/22

Victoza non insulin injectables for diabetes 2 causing nervo CA anorexia

I was bullied by my physician into taking Victoza once again. Even though I hit head severe vertigo before with it and protested loudly he said I hadn't let it get into my system and to please try to get in because my A1C was pretty high. I not only had the vertigo chronic and ongoing but I began losing weight drastically. I went in almost every 30 days and each appointment I have lost more weight and your weight and more wealth. I have now lost 66 since June of this year. The doctor bullied me into continuing with this drug even though I told him that in the clinical trials less than 2% of the participants had incurred these horrible side effects traumatic and chronic weight loss and vertigo. I stopped taking the drug September 20th and told him to go to hell. Now the doctors say I will not make it until February 1st of 2017. I had a mental breakdown. My stomach I'm guessing maybe the size of a golf ball who knows maybe smaller the smell of figured the same food Seafood makes me nauseous the food version is totally bizarre to me. I have oxygen that should be delivered in the next 24 hours. I have purchased a motorized scooter because I cannot have walking with its best for even fifty without having my heart palpitate and severe breathing distress. I am bedridden with nursing care in mind 5 days a week and the other two weeks private duty nurses by my side on the weekends. I talked to the manufacturers of Victoza about this horrible horrible rare side effect dyskinesia that I'm suffering. And their attitude was oh well we put it in the brochure less than 2% have this reaction what else do you want Lady??? What I want What I want is for people to understand what happened to me can happen to you. If you would like to speak to me further feel free to contact me I'll tell you everything I know and everything I've learned. I also have a brain injury 45 years that is complicated and my house right now. I have a be negative blood and I think that has something to do with something I don't know what and I don't have time to research it this week but it is on my to do list 2017 if I'm still alive and kicking. I'm allergic to codeine morphine penicillin or codeine derivatives and now I add Victoza to that deadly allergy list. Doctors at the hospital and my doctor's office don't even want to note the Victoza allergy. I have to get firm and insist that it is listed along with the codeine in the morphine and all the other stuff period I'm beginning to wonder if

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/01/02

hi there while i was reading your post a good product came into my mind i my dad had the same thing but this product helped him a lot so you should try it too http://www.selfdependence.info/2016/12/Review-of-The-Diabetes-Loophole.html