Question
Posted by: Nancy | 2020/02/17

Low sex desire

I am 32 married female. And I have 3 yo baby. Now I am very less interested in sex (once in a month). But my hubby wants More 2-3 times in a week. What should I do?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2020/02/26

Women's sexual desire subsides when a new baby comes along. Itcan be for so many reasons: emotional, hormonal, psychological, pure exhaustion, changes in the relationship, changes in your identity. You have to negotiate with your husband what works for you both.

Can you have sex at least once a week with him? Can you imagine yourself as a super sexy being and wear your sexiest outfit, lingerie, go naked! Fantasize about what it will be like to reconnect and do not wait until bedtime when you are very tired. Try and find another time during the day. 

Then stay in the moment: do not think about anything else, just experience the moment as fully as possible. And ask for what you want and need sexually! Your body may have changed and your needs may now be different.