Question
Posted by: Nono | 2019/07/14

Vaginal thrush symptoms when on period

I get thrush symptoms when every month for the past 3 months when i go on my period. I'm on Mirelle contraceptives. I'm 31 with 1 sexual partner with whom i use condoms and i have one child

- 2019/07/16

Some women have thrush before periods and also on the Pill. Try using a  course of Canesten before your period for the next few months. Also ensure that your partner is treated otherwise you will reinfect each other. You could also try lifestyle changes such as avoiding bubble baths, Avoiding nylon underwear and tight jeans, and washing your underwear separately.