Question
Posted by: Image | 2019/01/22

Vaginal discharge

I have very watery vaginal discharge. It's dirty but without foul odour. The discharge comes more when I'm under pressure. I have done HVS and urine culture, nothing was found. It's always there. Though sometimes it gets reduced. I can't use panty liner but sanitary pads to let u know that it's heavy. Help pls

- 2019/01/23

If the vaginal swab was negative then there is no infection. This suggests that your discharge is normal. All women have some normal discharge, some more than others, and each woman has  a unique smell.