Question
Posted by: Joshua Visser | 2019/02/16

Unusual penis angle causing discomfort/pain

I have had intercourse 2 times and both times we had to stop because the pain from my tight foreskin and the discomfort at the base was too much and I became flaccid. I have since addressed the foreskin issue with stretching guides I found online but the small angle and discomfort at the base remains. After discussing with an "experienced" female friend we came to the conclusion this is not normal. I am worried that I won't be able to experience a fun and sexual life because of this and I can't find something about this online. What can you tell me about this?

- 2019/02/19

Hi Joshua
Please make an appointment with a Urologist. There should be a way to treat this, so dont despair. Good luck