Posted by: Joshua Visser | 2019/02/16

Unusual penis angle causing discomfort/pain

I have had intercourse 2 times and both times we had to stop because the pain from my tight foreskin and the discomfort at the base was too much and I became flaccid. I have since addressed the foreskin issue with stretching guides I found online but the small angle and discomfort at the base remains. After discussing with an "experienced" female friend we came to the conclusion this is not normal. I am worried that I won't be able to experience a fun and sexual life because of this and I can't find something about this online. What can you tell me about this?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc
- 2019/02/19

Hi Joshua
Please make an appointment with a Urologist. There should be a way to treat this, so dont despair. Good luck 

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.