Question
Posted by: BabyLOVE | 2019/12/09

Unusual spotting

I normally have a normal cycle. In September and October i had spotting for 3 days and then normal periods for 4 days afterwards (IT WAS THE FIRST TIME THE SPOTTING HAPPENED). November i didn't get my periods and preg test was positive. So, when should i start calculating, Sep or Oct? ANOTHER thing,i was a blood donor and my last donation was in July, am i at risk or will the baby and e be OK?

- 2019/12/09

The blood donation in  July would not affect the pregnancy. As your periods were irregular, it will be difficult to work out when exactly you fell pregnant. An ultrasound will probably give the most accurate estimate of how far pregnant you are.