Question
Posted by: | 2020/01/30

Tinnitus related to withdrawal

I was prescribed stilpane for over six years for migraines until I became horribly dependent on the drug, taking it daily. When I stopped, the withdrawal was intense and has left me with tinnitus, tremors and extreme anxiety. Would benzo diazepam help these symptoms.

- 2020/02/13

Benzo's will increase your chances of addiction, unfortunately, because they are highly habit-forming. Rather discuss other options with your GP, there are various anti-anxiety meds that are not habit-forming and can be taken for extended periods of time. Good luck.