Question
Posted by: Given | 2019/01/11

Threatening miscarriage

Good morning ,can you please help me ,i went to Gynae last month because i was bleeding for two weeks and having abnormal pain in my stomach ,but it was not heavy bleeding .So the Doctor said i am pregnant and i am having threatening miscarriage ,so she gave me a letter to go to public hospital to get blood test on what is the causes of the miscarriages because it was second time .So when i went to the hospital they said i must get clean ,so the admit me for two days and then i get cleaned .But after two days when i am at home the abnormal pain came again and i started to bleed again but light bleeding .So i took the home pregnant test and it came out positive, and the pain is getting worse everyday . Please help me.

- 2019/01/14

You need to go back to the hospital. It may be that there are some placental fragments left behind.