Question
Posted by: | 2019/02/21

Fluid-filled lump next to my penis hole

There is a small fluid-filled lump next to my penis hole, it is completely painless and has been there as long as I can remember Right behind my penis hole there is a kind of fluid-filled bubble which is painless And I don’t think it’s possible of it being an STD I’m just worried about what it is and how to get rid of it.

- 2019/03/13

This does not sound serious, so if it does not bother you and it is not changing colour or shape, you do not have to do anything about it. If, on the other hand, the colour and shape is changing, rather go to the doctor for an opinion. Good luck.