Question
Posted by: Jonathan | 2016/10/29

The foreskin at the head of my penis is swollen

I ised a penispump and now the foreskin at the head of my penis is swollen and it doesn't hurt at all do I need to see a doctor or will it come right on its own

- 2016/11/03

Penis pumps can create a vacuum and cause edema. That is why the foreskin becomes swollen. This usually does not last more than 24 hours. If that is the case, just relax and no need to see a doctor.

However, if your your foreskin has been forced back, then you may have paraphimosis. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will temporarily reduce the size of the head at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go see your doctor or go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital.