Question
Posted by: Cheeseburger | 2019/04/20

Testicular pain remains after treatment

Three weeks ago immediately after sex I felt a dull pain in my one testicle. It went away after a day. Yet, two weeks ago, the same occurred, however, the pain remains. I have seen a doctor in the mean time who concluded it is UTI based a feint indicator on a urine test (which honestly I could not see). He also performed a physical exam for and lumps and prostate exam. All physical, no scans. He prescribed Levofloxacin 500 for 5 days. I have finished the course, yet, the dull pain remains. Could this be a misdiagnosis? The pain is mostly testicular but on occasion radiates to my abdomen and perineum. Thank you in advance.

- 2019/04/24

If the pain remains, I agree that it is time to do further investigations, such as an ultrasound. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.