Question
Posted by: Unhealthy 25 | 2019/02/08

Temporal lobe epilepsy

Hi, About a year ago I was admitted in hospital for PTSD (or so my GP thought after I struggled to get pass a house break in). A Psychologist then performed a ECG, the results came back that I have TLE, and that was the end of that. Never was I referred to anyone to get it sorted out or have I been given more info regarding it. I am almost 25 and don't want to live a life full of medication. I would just like to know can this go away or can it be treated with surgery? I was also diagnosed with PCOS and ever since I've picked up 32 kgs and it's starting to bug me a lot to get my health sorted. What would the first step to a normal healthy life be?

- 2019/02/13

Start with making an appointment with a neurologist and a gynecologist that the two main issues can be sorted, and then you take it from there. You will not necessarily have to take a lot of medication. There are treatments for PCOS that will also help you to lose weight. Good luck and  I hope you feel better soon.