Question
Posted by: best wishes | 2019/07/17

TTC- starting Fertomid 50 on Day 3 of cycle

Good day, When would be the best dates to TTC while being on this treatment. I start tomorrow(18.07.2019) on day 3 of my menstrual cycle. I have failed for 6 months TTC. Im hoping this will enhance my chances this time.

- 2019/07/22

Dear Anonymous,

Ovulation usually occurs 14 days before the start of your next period. So for example that will be on day 14 if you have a 28 day cycle and day 16 if you have a 30 day cycle etc. Your fertility window is the period in your cycle wherein you are most likely to conceive if you have intercourse. This window is the 5 days upto and including the day of ovulation and the day after ovulation has occurred. 

Answered by Dr T Mohamed