Question
Posted by: anon | 2019/05/08

Swinging for tyhe wrong reasons

This may be a bit long winded, but I think you should know the detail to answer accurately. My husband has always pressed me to swing and I thought that he wanted another woman and maybe that I wasn't satisfying him, so eventually I called his bluff and we hooked up at a swingers club. I was thinking that if he knew I was with another man he would then get over this, or otherwise he would at least have satisfied is fantasy about having another woman. Our 1st time, we went to separate rooms, and as soon as my guy left the room, my husband came in immediately, before I could get dressed he was so horny, and began groping me, he then went down on me, which was a bit awkward as another man had just cum in me, when he entered me I don't think he even lasted 2 strokes before he came, we then left and I found out that he didn't do anything with the other woman, he wasn't into it but he loved it that I was with another man. On our next trip, he wanted to stay in and watch, this again was awkward, but he joined in and we had a great MMF, and again he gave me oral after the other guy. The 3rd and final time we went he had arranged 4 guys to gang bang me, it was exciting having penetration and giving oral at the same time, but by the 4th guy in my mouth, my jaw was sore and my husband was encouraging me to suck it, I told him my jaw was sore, and he should and he did, and was obviously good at it as the 4th guy never made it to my vagina, but came in my husbands mouth, and he took it all in and swallowed, he then proceeded to give me oral, and then once again finished in me in 2 seconds. I have now realized that the swinging lifestyle was never about other woman, but rather other men, and I don't know how to handle this, for him its not gay or bi, but he loves to watch me and join in on all the fun, and says that without me it would not be fun. I wont go again, although it was a lot of fun, because I think that it is a bit strange that a man gets turned on seeing his wife pleasured by other men. I now think that he is actually insecure if he is satisfying me, I am not sure what to think, Have you any knowledge or experience with couples who have done this husband watching thing or husbands that have ever had oral with cum in their wife or given oral to another man. Not sure what to make out of all this . Apologies for long post

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/05/16

Hello. And apologies for the delay in my answering you! 

Many people are just into sex, lots of different types of sex. People are often more turned on by live sex than porn (and think about how much porn is consumed, the world-wide web was built on it!). Mouth to penis, penis to vagina, etc. It is about body parts and pleasure and fantasies, rather than specific people. 

That said, do not do anything that you feel uncomfortable with. You need to want to be there.