Question
Posted by: | 2016/07/09

Suffering from excessive masturbation. Need help

I am 24 years old guy. I started masturbating at the age of 12. Since then I masturbate on a regular basis, 1 - 2 times a week. My semen has become watery and the amount of ejaculation is very less, also some transparent jelly is also present in it. My penis has also become curved and tilted sideways. What shall I do to increase my semen quality and amount of ejaculation? Is masturbating from such a long time may affect my sperm count?

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/12

You have most likely damaged your penis by using excessive force hence the skew part. However 1-2 a week is not much masturbation. If you masturbate more than once a day that would be counted as excessive. How would you know from looking at the semen that your sperm count is low? The sperm are way to small to see. Visit your GP for peace of mind.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/11

The best advise I can give you is to visit an Urologist for a good check-up and you could discuss your issues with the Doctor for clarity.