Question
Posted by: Sam | 2020/05/04

Struggle to maintain an erection

I am 18 years old and over the past 5 months i have significantly noticed my sexual desire to drastically decrease. This issue happend all of a sudden without it gradually becoming worse, i started to become aware of this issue when I had little to no sexual thoughts or desire and erections became no longer a thing unless i was physically touched. This lead to my erections becoming weaker during sex and my refractory period becoming greater to the point we would have to wait at least 1 hour or more before we could go for a 2nd time. My erections begin to go after a short period of time when my penis is not stimulated meaning during sex i am not able to go at a slow pace or take to long to change postions. Certain postions also cause me to lose my erection such as cowgirl which my partner wants to do however after 30 seconds my erection will start to go.. Additionally, morning erections have became less frequent as well. This is becoming more of a concern for me as i am a healthy individual who exercises frequently and was generally very interested in sexual activity frequently but since November something suddenly changed causing theses issues. What are the possible causes? Thanks

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2020/05/21

Please listen to my podcast regarding this issue:

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-fta99-dd21f7

It can also be found linked to: https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Despina-Sexpert-Health24-336630020002288/