Question
Posted by: Vee | 2019/07/10

Stretched out skin

Hello, I have stretched skin on boob area which appear as deep ridges of stretched out skin. How can I fix this? Please help. thank u.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert
- 2020/01/26

Thank you for the question.

My sincerest apologies for the long delay with my answer. Unfortunately, we had a technical/IT glitch and certain questions were not appearing on my side. This was recently sorted, and a number of questions have remained unanswered.

This is a difficult question to answer accurately over the net as ideally one would like to examine the skin and the stretch marks before deciding on the best treatment options.

Generally speaking, one can improve their appearance but not completely take them away. In our practice we use a combination of topical retinol with Dermapen with fairly good results.

Other options include chemical peels and fractional laser treatments.

I hope the above has helped and my apologies once again for the delay.

Kind regards

Dr Alek Nikolic