Question
Posted by: David | 2019/03/18

Storwin for cholesterol side effects?

I have been using the Storwin for a few years already, all of a sudden I feel very sad (I am a very positive person) and it sound like there is another "thing" that speaks to me and makes me extremely sad. I do not use any other drugs or medication than Storwin - always had a wonderful life but now this weird change has taken place for about six weeks now? Please advise. Thank You.

- 2019/03/21

Hi David

It might not be the Storwin, although I would definitely discuss the possibility of changing to a different cholesterol medication or even stopping the meds for a while to see if your mood improves. Please do not do this without discussing this with your doctor. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.