Question
Posted by: | 2020/06/16

Stomach Issue’s

Hi Doctor. These are my symptom’s. Dull pain under and behind right rib, a pokey sort of pain on the right of belly button, also dull and come’s and goes, indigestion and a need to burp, slight light headedness and a growling Stomach. I am on Euthyrox 25mg for three month’s, don’t know whether this has anything to do with it. Have had this problem in August last year and had a top scope done and a CT Scan. The Doctor Put me on medication for HPylori, which I think was done out of precaution, and was not the case. They did see a cyst on the liver which they said was hormonal and insignificant and there was a cyst on the ovary right side. What do you suggest could be the problem?

- 2020/06/23

I don't think the pain is related to the Euthyrox, but it might be related to your ovaries. I suggest that you go to the gynae to make sure that the cyst on the right ovary has not become bigger. The other possibility is that it could be due to your colon. You can try to use a probiotic on a daily basis, such as Probiflora Intensive Rescue 9 Strain. If it does not improve after two weeks, rather go to the doctor. Good luck.