Question
Posted by: | 2019/07/11

Stomach Crease Lines

What can be done about stomach crease lines?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert
- 2020/01/26

Thank you for the question.

My sincerest apologies for the long delay with my answer. Unfortunately, we had a technical/IT glitch and certain questions were not appearing on my side. This was recently sorted, and a number of questions have remained unanswered.

Stomach crease lines are very simply wrinkles caused by constant folding of the skin. These may be difficult to completely smooth out especially if you sit for long periods allowing the skin to constantly fold. A combination approach will give you the best results:

Vitamin c serum

Retinol serum

Dermapen or chemical peels

Dermal filler: to fill each line and to smooth its appearance as much as possible.

I hope the above has helped and my apologies once again for the delay.

Kind regards

Dr Alek Nikolic