Question
Posted by: Ghost | 2020/06/15

Stent

Morning I had s stent/pipe placed between my kidney and bladder about 3 years ago as at the time the urologist found my kidney to be enlarged. I was supposed to have it removed after 3 months - but due to various reasons could not do so. What is the risk of it being removed now? Could it have become attached?

- 2020/06/23

Yes, there is a mild risk that it has now become adhered to some of the tissues in the body, but it is definitely still better to have it removed. Rather make an appointment to have it removed as soon as possible. Good luck.